Empire States of America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Star Wars fans of all species can come to discuss anything related to Star Wars.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darthvenym

darthvenym

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-07

What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy? Empty
PostSubject: What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy?   What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:07 pm

First of all, Jar Jar Binks would be gone. I would also change some of that cheesy dialouge and the whole midichlorian thing. Also, I would add some of the scenes that were in the the novels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c_wesley
killthedistance@yahoo.com

killthedistance@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy?   What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:15 pm

I totally agree that Jar Jar Binks should go.

Also, I would of not used Jake Lloyd as young Anakin Skywalker. I would of used Haley Joel Osment. He was good in the Sixth Sense. Or at least some other less annoying childstar.

I would of also kept Darth Maul a bit longer, or show him more. They made a big deal about him and killed him off easily.

I also agree that some scenes from the novels should be in the movie. Like I know this is not from the prequel but from A New Hope novel, where there was (I thought was important) conversation between Luke and Biggs about the Academy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/medusa_sin
darthvenym

darthvenym

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy?   What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy? EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:24 pm

When it comes to Attack of the Clones, one of the things I would have changed is Anakin's incessant whining. I think he complained way too much in the Prequel Trilogy. Also there was too little action in AOTC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c_wesley
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy?   What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Tweaks Would You Have Made To The Prequel Trilogy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire States of America :: Star Wars :: Empire States of America-
Jump to: